_o0o_o0o_Annyeonghaeseyo Chingudeul_o0o_o0o_Welcome to This Blog_o0o_o0o_Download ALL Full HQ Album Here_o0o_o0o_Enjoy and Spread Korean Fever Everywhere_o0o_o0o_Let's Kiss All K-Pop Song_o0o_o0o_Don't Forget To Share The Blog And The Post Yeah!_o0o_o0o_K-Pop Hwaiting!_o0o_o0o_

Sunday, August 31, 2014

ATTENTION!! ABOUT THE FILES IN THIS BLOG!!!

Guys i am very sorry if you cant download the album in this blog
my account was blocked so thats why the link is not valid anymore
i'll move all my album file to the new account and give you all the new link
i am really sorry because i didnt inform it before because i dont have much time, i am quite busy with my school life and didnt check my account before, so when i saw the letter which was sent by the provider to my email, it was yeah surprising me
>//<
i'll tell you all if the link was repaired
and please wait
jjang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...