_o0o_o0o_Annyeonghaeseyo Chingudeul_o0o_o0o_Welcome to This Blog_o0o_o0o_Download ALL Full HQ Album Here_o0o_o0o_Enjoy and Spread Korean Fever Everywhere_o0o_o0o_Let's Kiss All K-Pop Song_o0o_o0o_Don't Forget To Share The Blog And The Post Yeah!_o0o_o0o_K-Pop Hwaiting!_o0o_o0o_

Sunday, August 31, 2014

SORRYYY!!!!

GUYS, i am verrryyy sorry if i am bothering you with that shrinking sites, but i NEED to use it, i have my own reason,
but NO, this NOT about the MONEY, but something more important than money

so pleaseee bear with it,

and I AM VERY SORRY too if you guys think my English really sucks,
i didn't mean to makes your eyes hurts chingu
really mianhae jeongmal mianhae

i only want to help you although my English really sucks, bad or whatever you want to say

i keep learn chingu~ until now and i try my best to understand it so please don't make me sad, because it is a bit hard for me to understand English since my language DON'T HAVE or USE ANY GRAMMAR, honestly English is confusing me

sooo if you guys think you dont like it, please just dont read it
it will be BETTER for me if you help me to fix my sucks grammar, not only judging me,
i WILL really APPRECIATE it guys, really i swear

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18/5/14 18:44

    Its okey for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was suprised, I guess something bad will be happend to this blog. But when I countinue read, I found this..
    It's alright chingu, just like you I'm learning too...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28/5/14 13:54

    I'm honestly reeeeeally thankful for you to even upload all of this for us.Your english isn't bad at all it's understandable sooo I don't see a problem.All of you who are bashing her you should stop and appreciate the fact that she's uploading all of this for us.thank you again^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...